Friday, May 6, 2011

Urinals - Urinals 7"

Ok... so I'm not really inspired to download/ upload seven inch records at this point in my life. It's just usually not a worthwhile venture to me. I much prefer to keep that excitement piled up for when I actually stumble across an original. Listening to a single or ep of stuff you have never heard by a band you love is the spice of life... But this 7" is worth disregarding all the bullshit that I just insisted on typing out. The Urinals started as a satirical joke. I love satirical jokes. I'm a twenty-somethings college dropout. It's expected. I'm not trying to throw off the balance of the fucking universe. I'm not that guy. Give me my role and I'll take it... just humor me enough to stifle your snickering when I pretend I am at least "a little unique"...


Happy Squid [1978]

Download